Tuesday 31 January 2017

Welcome to Room 15


 

Welcome to Room 15


My name is Anita Munshi and I am a teacher at HPS.  I am teaching Year 2s and 3s in Room 15 at HPS in 2017.

I moved to New Zealand from Kashmir, India, in 2003 with my husband and son.
I completed my Graduate Diploma in Teaching from Unitec Auckland, New Zealand in 2005 and joined the team at Howick Primary School the same year. Since then I have under taken further study, completing a two-year Reading Recovery course from the University of Auckland.


School opens on Tuesday, January 31st with classes starting 8:50am. Students benefit from arriving from 8:30am onwards to give them time to prepare for learning and play with friends.

Please could you make sure your child brings all their named stationery to school on the first day of Term. Stationery can be ordered online through the Office Max www.myschool.co.nz

2017 Dates for Term 1:

Monday January 30th


Tuesday January 31st

Monday February 6th

Thursday February 23rd

Wednesday March 1st

Tuesday March14th&Thurs March 16th

Tuesday March 21st
Saturday March 25th
Friday March 31st
Thursday April 13th
Friday April 14th
Monday May 1st

  • Auckland Anniversary Day (no school)
  • School Starts 1.30: Welcome Mihi Whakatau

  • Waitangi Day - School Closed

  • H.P.S. Picnic and Meet the Teacher
  • Splash Carnival

  • 3 Way Conferences

  • School Photos
  • HPS Gala
  • Gala Day in Lieu - School Closed
  • Last Day Term 1

  • Good Friday
  • Term 2 starts

Have a safe and happy holiday. I look forward to an exciting learning partnership with you in the New Year.

Kind Regards,

Anita Munshi                                  

a.munshi@howickprimary.school.nz

No comments:

Post a Comment